Welcome to The Arabidopsis Gene Regulatory Information Server (AGRIS)
AtcisDB consists of 25,516 upstream regions of annotated Arabidopsis genes (TAIR9 release) with a description of experimentally validated and predicted cis-regulatory elements.
AtTFDB contains information on 1,773 transcription factors (TFs). These TFs are grouped into 50 families, based on the presence of conserved domains.
AtRegNet contains 1,638,778 direct interactions between TFs and target genes.The AtRegNet visualization tool is in-development. Download all AtRegNet data.
NEWS (Last Updated June 6, 2023)
• Added interactive regulatory network visualization link (June 6, 2023).
• AGRIS backend has been replaced with modernized database and controllers (January 30, 2023).
• AGRIS has been updated with additional interactions (March,11 2019).
• AGRIS has been published in NAR 2011 Database special issue. Download PDF, read abstract or full text.
• Transcription factors are linked to clones available at ABRC (Arabidopsis Biological Resource Center) ( View sample, stock numbers are linked to corresponding stock ordering pages).
• All the gene models correspond to TAIR9 release of Arabidopsis genome.